Mair Property Funds presents:
Getting Started in Commercial Property
Tips, Traps and Cash Flow Strategies
Getting Started in Commercial Property: tips, traps and cash flow strategies is a practical guidebook designed to give you a simple behind-the-scenes look at commercial property investment.
While many invest in commercial property seeking consistent cash flow and capital security, too often they are disappointed by higher-than-expected vacancies, hidden costs and lower-than-promised returns.
This guidebook has been created to provide you with industry knowledge, market intelligence and examples of what to look for and what to avoid when making a commercial property investment, so you have greater confidence to make better decisions and avoid some common mistakes.
The guidebook covers these topics:
- Is commercial property right for you?
- Does size matter?
- When due diligence pays off: case studies in acquisitions research
- Strength in numbers: why commercial property investors are joining forces
- How does an unlisted commercial property trust work?
- Adding value through refurbishment and expansion: an asset management case study